Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Warcraft Universal Tcg Code Help Setting Up World Of Warcraft For Private Servers.?

Help setting up World of Warcraft for private servers.? - warcraft universal tcg code

Well, I've downloaded recently, World of Warcraft, with 2 discs and the overall confidence of customers. Now that everyone has downloaded and installed, I'm ready to play on a private server. The thing is (and I use Windows Vista) World of Warcraft is installed on my computer> C drive> Program Files \\ World of Warcraft. So what I did was, go to All Programs> World of Warcraft and is clicked. The record shows that 7 files, all the shortcuts. How can I do that I can see all files, namely the file that you need to change the file realmlist.wtf. Date> enus> realmlist.wtf. Think you have it, you just downloaded, went to the folder, but they showed, was 7-links and nothing else really need to get on a private server.

1 comments:

JB said...

Try to go to the search and retrieval of realmlist.wtf should find it.

Post a Comment