Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creative Labs Audio How Can I Change The Bitrate Of My Video AVI Files For My Creative Labs Zen Vision: M Video/mp3 Player?

How can I change the bitrate of my video AVI files for my Creative Labs Zen Vision: M video/mp3 player? - creative labs audio

I've just finished my Creative Zen Vision: M yesterday and a lot of videos on, but some files. AVI does not play. The error message I get is: "Unable to read video with a bitrate. Firstly, I'm not really sure what a particular bit rate, but I think it's about quality (in kbps) of the video that the size the file is to do. I am not computer savvy to create and edit digital audio and video files, so that would be suggestions and links to software or forums will be much appreciated.

For those who have the Zen Vision: M is the software that comes here with any kind of file conversion? I have not been playing it, but I have Windows Media Player to synchronize files on my Zen Vision.

From an iPod nano (which I lost, go figure), so I like the Zen Vision and I drop shipping, which was a little difficult at first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment