Sunday, January 10, 2010

Anorexic Bmi Calculator Healthy Weight? BMI Calculator?

Healthy Weight? BMI Calculator? - anorexic bmi calculator

I am a 13 years old girl .. old and 92 pounds, 5 m 2
I already have many BMI calculator, and all gave me different answers .. Some have said that I was a healthy weight, some say I'm underweight, and was even told that my weight is considered anorexic .. and gave me my weight, my height, my gender and my age

My doctor told me I am a healthy weight, but all they did was weigh me and measure my waist and dissolves into something graphic. But you know how doctors ... you spend the faster, just to get money.

Many people say I look anorexic, but almost all, as I .. with my family, friends, classmates and even teachers
I know when I'm hungry, I eat very long time to ensure to 2 hours for dinner in the little rubber Peices in order not to drown. Usaully and leave a little food on your plate.

I want to be thinner, at times, but sometimes I could die I do eat in a Secound and feel on the run .. I feel that my legs are too fat, well ...

Am I healthy?
Whatabout it?

3 comments:

Lower Bell said...

They are in good health. Just a little weight. Your BMI is 16.3 to 16.8. It is underweight. Eat more foods and try to be happy, not depressed. I'm younger than you and heavier than you are, and bigger than you. Its height is good, but her weight is not. People who ignore anorexia, call healthy eating, healthy living and exercise every day.

I hope that helped.

Gaby said...

Their fat is not essential to the exercise

Gaby said...

Their fat is not essential to the exercise

Post a Comment