Saturday, January 30, 2010

On Sims 3 What Do I Do If It Say My Serial Code Is Invalid Sims 3 Registration/Serial Code Invalid. Help?

Sims 3 Registration/Serial code invalid. Help? - on sims 3 what do i do if it say my serial code is invalid

I recently received a game Sims 3, and I tried the game online, register to access online features. However, when I enter the serial number / unlock code only says that the code is used. Yes, I have tried to replace certain letters and numbers with a similar number, but does not work, and uses the answer is "The Code" leads me to believe that my code was hacked. What should I do? Is there an alternative code or what?

2 comments:

King of Kings said...

Please contact my e-mail to say that the creator of The Sims reserved.

Tabby said...

I do not know what to say, but you can have your game back to where you bought it () with a reception and tell them what happens and see if you replace.

Post a Comment