Thursday, January 28, 2010

Code Too Long For Login Petshop Need Myspace "hide Login" Code That WORKS How & Where Do I Put It?

Need myspace "hide login" code that WORKS how & where do i put it? - code too long for login petshop

I wrote last search in the browser to hide Yahoo and almost every website visited, who came to these codes. No work. changed the code that goes into the "city", the article is too large, that \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; span class = Not suitable lastlogin> to \\ \\ is u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; span class = lastlogin> when I click save. I want to hide from the previous session ONLY. Explorer is the browser if it helps. The next came, she was preparing a site that allowed me a short code (do not forget - sorry), in the title and a little more in the section about me. Expand the application, but my double "Online Now" icon code by clicking an icon would be in the header, and a little more in my last connection. I feel more frustrated. HELP 's please! (and please be specific. I'm new code!))

1 comments:

Jules said...

Well, this is the site that you use and no problems. put them on top of the UR 'About Me'.... Click on this link then alittle down.
http://www.myspacealive.com/tweaks.asp # 3

Post a Comment