Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ride Tech Deck Online I Really Need Help With A Tech Deck? Thanks If You Answer!?

I really need help with a Tech Deck? Thanks if you answer!? - ride tech deck online

I recently received a package of new technologies, so you know, I do not know, or something real on a skateboard, and the word for a beginner who wants to know. (Do not call me baby, because I am now). I'm with Baker in the back.
Questions: (Sorry if the questions make no sense)
1. How can I make an ollie (I've seen all the videos avalible, but still do not understand, then please use the many details.
2. Are there things that I just when I upgrade to Black on things, and if I do not know where and how.
3. Are the extra wheels make a difference, as it is mounted.
4. How to make the tape sticky grip, so also in the fall.
5. Is it better if the bolt is tight or not (under the table, where he a yellow stripe or something, I believe that all orTips and yellow), I can think back on board.
6. Is there a particular form of exploitation, if it is used.
7. Do you know a website that you teach (not techdech.com tips and tricks that will help not much)

2 comments:

Loveshac... said...

Practice makes perfect, man. I advise TD, when I was like, what, ten? Until I lost it. Now I want a new board, I think, play beautifully. Running laps is not easy Abit practice pretty much every day. That should do the trick was.

pattycak... said...

idk a lot, but does not use 2 or 3 or 2 fingers only black top ang u want the Council, but not too tight

Post a Comment