Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Bump Under Tongue Ring How Long Until I Can Take My Tongue Ring Out? Infected Question...?

How long until i can take my tongue ring out? Infected question...? - how to get rid of bump under tongue ring

I have my tongue pierced there about 3 weeks. I want to take my piercing for a few minutes, so long Enuff delete the hole and all with mouthwash. The fear that they will be closed. How long until you can do? And I have (looks like) a white ball under the tongue near the hole. My language is not red, swollen, but most seem disgusting and it hurts me @ times viewed. My piercer said he appeared to be uninfected, and cleaning .-- Does anyone know this? Is this normal? How can I get rid of it - b / c of work is not mouthwash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment