Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tonsillitis. More Condition_symptoms What Is The Best Method For Treating Tonsillitis At Home?

What is the best method for treating tonsillitis at home? - tonsillitis. more condition_symptoms

I am a singer from the age of eighteen to enter university this week and I think I have tonsillitis. The symptoms are present, and it hurts me, believe it or not. Unfortunately, not in a position to ask your doctor, at least until next week. What is the best way to eliminate the pain of angina pectoris with what would be a normal student alleviate it?

6 comments:

my1215bo... said...

Plain Old tonsillitis generally disappears within 4-7 days, so I hope that his party before his head. Gargling with warm salt water twice daily to help relieve the pain. Take painkillers disadvantages contribute to the swelling and pain, of course. Get popciles necessary for reassurance. Even if you have a little honey in the tea helps to eat a little hot, or just honey and losenges course.

kkds14 said...

Gargle with salt water .......................... helps a lot ,.... For me

kkds14 said...

Gargle with salt water .......................... helps a lot ,.... For me

kids and cats said...

I'd ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil) for pain. It has an anti-inflammatory should help the swelling. Gargling with chloroseptic should ease the pain.

SusanS, Incognito said...

Gargling with chloroseptic for neck pain.Tylenol or Advil for pain and fever. But really, you should call your doctor.

DAVID B said...

There are none.

Post a Comment